The views will blow you away immediately! A true 180 deg view of farm lands through beaches lighthouse and across the ocean to mainland Aus. The beaches are secluded white sand with crystal clear waters full of fish. This place is a small piece of paradise. This is a working farm with all the prerequisite animals and wildlife. The old house is one of South Australia's oldest homes and is in fantastic condition and very comfortable with open fire and views to die for from the kitchen dining room. We had a fantastic stay and I hope you do too!
Absolutely stunning. Lovely house, gorgeous views, wonderful hosts. A beautiful place to stay with sweeping ocean views and a cosy house with fireplace. We were looking for an escape, with views and a fire....what a great find! Thanks for sharing Nat's with us. We will most certainly be back. Have given the details to lots of friends already.
Historic homestead with exceptional ocean views.
There’s nowhere else quite like Nat’s. Perched atop its headland, this coastal stronghold is wonderfully evocative of South Australia’s pioneering past. With epic ocean views to the mainland, the site’s appeal for its seafaring founder Nat Thomas is just as compelling two centuries later.
Perfect for couples or families.
Over the generations this venerable homestead has gathered modern amenities yet retains its genial, old-world spirit. As such Nat’s is equally suited as a peaceful and romantic escape for two or a holiday hub for larger gatherings of friends and family.
Whether it’s an invigorating beach stroll, a summer BBQ on the verandah or watching the sun break over Backstairs Passage, Nat’s is the perfect island escape.
Fully self-contained. In-house catering also available.
Nat's has a well-equipped, contemporary kitchen including a dishwasher, oven, stove and microwave. There's also an outdoor entertaining area with a gas BBQ.
We also offer in-house catering by arrangement. Download a PDF of our extensive menu featuring Southrock Lamb: In-house Catering Menu.
- Historic, four bedroom stone residence.
- Open-plan living and dining with terracotta floor tiles.
- Heritage features and classic furniture.
- Contemporary kitchen with dishwasher and microwave.
- Two king size bedrooms & two twin single bedrooms.
- Modern bathroom facilities.
- Slow-combustion wood fire.
- Television, DVD & stereo.
- Shaded outdoor entertaining area with gas BBQ and seating for ten.
- Automatic washing machine.
- Island produce – including our prized Southrock Lamb – available on request.
- In-house chef/catering available by arrangement.
- Walk 100m to the private beach.
- Nature walks on 3500 acres of private farmland and bush.
- Beach & rock fishing at Antechamber Bay.
- Boating (row boat available on request).
- 4WD tracks with access to Lesueur Conservation Park.
From $240 per night.
Last week of December, all of January and Easter minimum $300 per night. Easter has a minimum stay of four nights, January a minimum stay of seven nights.